Got inspired to make these easy peasy pizzas using wraps as a base after seeing a friend’s post on Instagram. Am I the only one who gets a craving for whatever it is that they see on Instagram? If I see a picture of ramen, I’d feel like having ramen. If I see a picture of Korean BBQ, I’d want some too. I’m such a visual person. Hur hur.
Anyhoo, back to the pizzas. We headed to NTUC Finest and grabbed wraps, shredded mozzarella, ham, cheese, canned pineapples, capsicum, baby portobello mushrooms, canned tuna, a bag of yellow onions and a bottle of spaghetti sauce. Putting together our homemade pizza was seriously easy.
- Remove one wrap from the packet.
- Spoon a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce onto the wrap evenly.
- Throw in whatever toppings you like on your pizza.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella all over (depending on how cheesy you like your pizza!)
- Shake a sprinkling of Italian herbs (from the bottle, if you have some) over.
- Pop into the oven (I set it at 180 degrees for 10 minutes) and it’s ready the moment the wrap becomes slightly crispy.
- Ta-dah! It’s ready to eat!
It’s super duper easy and makes for a quick meal for days when you don’t feel like spending too much time making food (and don’t feel like instant noodles).