I read this little quote from a colleague’s book that was sitting on her table and it totally spoke out to me. Told myself that I totally need to blog about it so that during challenging times, such as:
- when idiots cut into your lane without signaling,
- when people are plain rude for no reason at all,
- when someone snatches your cab when you’ve been waiting for the past 20 minutes,
- when that stupid co-worker gets a raise even though you’re the one doing all the work,
- when your hope for mankind fades,
…you can repeat this little prayer silently, ending it with a “Om”. Clasped palms are not essential but if it helps alleviate the anguish, by all means, go ahead.