I come across many bride-to-bes asking about Bridal Veil’s basic package which is called ‘Simplicity’ so I thought it’d be easier if I just list down what the package contains so here goes:
- 1 Made-To-Measure (MTM) Wedding Gown (click here, here and here to view the wedding gown)
- 1 MTM Evening Gown (to keep)
- 2 sets of jewelleries (gloves, veil, hair accessories)
- 1 executive groom’s suit (to keep)
- 1 trial make-up session (click here to see how the session went)
- 1 day make-up
- 1 night make-up
- 1 Actual Day bouquet (click here to see the flowers we had for our wedding day)
- 1 Actual Day car decoration (with real flowers – click here to look at how our wedding car looked)
- 4 corsages (for parents)
- Ribbons for 2 bridesmaids’ car
You basically get to keep the evening gown and the groom’s suit. Also note that the groom’s suit that is included in the package is the executive suit, i.e. NOT a tuxedo and does NOT come with a waist coat. You can, of course, ‘top up’ if you wish to ‘upgrade’ any of the items on the list.
The boy made an extra white shirt for the day and kept the shirt that was included in the package for the evening. He also made a black shirt to change into when I wore the evening gown at his usual tailor. All in, he had a total of 3 shirts – 2 white and 1 black.
You can’t really tell but the boy is wearing a waist coat under the jacket. We had to pay extra for it but I can’t quite remember how much it cost now. Probably about $200-ish? It’s money well-spent though because it cuts a slimmer silouhette. Tee hee hee.
Oh and don’t forget that you have to get your own earrings because although most of the jewellery is provided, no earrings are provided for hygiene reasons. This explains why we went on a earrings search! In the end, I only wore this pair throughout because in the haste of the day, I forgot to change into these for the kwa. I didn’t even wear the intended earrings with the evening gown!
Well, to be honest, no one really notices your earrings unless they are REALLY bling or looks like a Christmas tree. Or both.
We took up the Simplicity package with photography which cost about S$5K. We chose to do our pre-wedding shoot with Utopia who did an excellent job. Our package also included additional studio make-up as well as a bouquet of flowers for the photoshoot.